Friday, July 4, 2014

Well, Hello... Again

Holy moley! I cannot believe it has been 7 months since my last post. Not that it should come as some hugenormous surprise, but I've had a lot of things happen since my last entry. Numero uno, I got pregnant. Yup! My husband, and I are expecting kid dos on September 6, 2014 - which just happens to be kid number 1's 7th birthday. What are the odds, right? We're expecting an evidently, very long legged little girl whom shall be called Lexi.
Pardon the mess in the background. We're moving... yet again. 

During my time away, I also went out and got a job... you know, one that actually makes me leave my house every now and again. After being a stay at home mom and just working on my bridal shop for 7 months, it has been a nice change. However, with the new baby coming along in the next couple of months, I think my days of working outside the home are probably going to be limited once again.

The cool thing about the possibility of having to stay home this time is the fact that I will be able to have a fully functioning office and craft room because, drum roll please... we also bought a house!!!!! I will be able to actually have a place to get my creative juices flowing, and a real honest to goodness desk, or table where I can work rather than on the living room floor! Needless to say... I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! I have SO many projects that are all lined up for the new house, and I cannot wait to share all of them with you! Our house needs some major wallpaper removal done, furniture refinished, kitchen cabinets redone, nursery put together, a spiderman room designed, a man cave decorated, and like I mentioned before... my craft room! 

Okay, now that we're all caught up I am going to bid you all goodnight.